The most important research projects conducted by the Laboratory in the XXIth century – are:
- Fusion of measurement data from impulse-radar sensors and depth sensors when applied for monitoring of elderly and disabled persons, research project financed by the National Science Centre (Poland) in the years 2018–2021.
- Care support for elderly and disabled people by radar-sensor technology (RadCare), research project financed by EEA Grants—Norway Grants in the years 2013–2016.
- Methods and algorithms for measurement data processing in spectrophotometric analysers of food, research project financed by the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education in the years 2010–2013.
- Methods and algorithms of measurement data processing for application in spectrophotometric analysers of food, research project financed by the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education in the years 2006–2009.
- Methods and algorithms for interpretation of spectrum in monitoring of technological and ecological processes, research project financed by the Polish Ministry of Science and Computerisation in the years 2003–2006.
- Algorithms for digital processing of measurement data for applications in natural environment monitoring and industrial monitoring, research project financed by the State Committee for Scientific Research in the years 1999–2002.
- in systems for healthcare-oriented monitoring of elderly persons (by means of radar sensors and depth sensors),
- in systems for the analysis of optical signals (of wavelength range 200–1600 nm),
- in systems for the analysis of acoustic signals (of frequency range 0–25 kHz).
- methods for the reconstruction of measurands,
- methods for the calibration of measuring systems,
- methods for the evaluation of measurement uncertainty.
- Measurement Microsystems, Inc. (Trois-Rivieres, Canada) – since 1998,
- Svantek (Warsaw, Poland) – since 1990.
The research conducted in the Laboratory is focused on methods for processing measurement data:
The research is aimed at the development of a consistent methodology for the processing of measurement data, including:
The Laboratory conducts long-term cooperation with two companies manufacturing measuring equipment: